We are always interested in adding talented and capable people to our team. If you are interested in working in addictions, support a Harm Reduction philosophy, and have a minimum of two years of post-secondary education in a relevant field, please apply.
Other requirements do vary, but we expect our staff to be able to work overnights and weekends. We are a 24 hour faculty and your availability to work overnight is required.
Casual Addiction Support Worker (On going recruitment)
We welcome new applications from individuals who are interested in working with us as Addiction Support Workers : Casual Staff. Our Casual Staff are important and key to the overall functioning of the agency.
If interested in receiving more information on the Addiction Support Worker: Casual Staff job description, requirements and applying for a Casual Staff position, please contact or send your cover letter and resume attention: Human Resource Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call administration at 403 237 8341.
Addiction Support Worker: Casual Staff Position
- Available for shift work, evening, over-night, weekends and holidays
- Able to work well within a team environment
- A Bachelor or Diploma in Social Work or related social service field or at minimum with transferable course work towards a university diploma or degree
- A working understanding of addictions and harm reduction and related competencies
- A working understanding and skill level in trauma, crisis assessment and intervention
- Knowledge of community and referral resources
- Knowledge and work experience in addictions, mental health
- Aboriginal people and people of diversity are encouraged to apply
Submit with cover letter and resume to Katherine , Human Resource Generalist at email@example.com