The accredited housing program focuses on housing women and men who are experiencing addiction, chronic homelessness, and frequent interactions with emergency services like police, EMS, and/or hospitalizations.

How to Access

To be referred into any of our housing programs you must have a housing assessment (SPDAT) completed by our Encampment Team (403-805-7388)  or at the SORCe. This will put you on the Coordinated Access and Assessment system list.