Other Ways to Help
Please note: All of our lists have been updated to reflect immediate needs due to the Covid-19 virus.
Updated due to covid-19 concerns
all Program Needs
- Socks and Underwear (men and women; NEW only)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, isolation gowns, shoe covers, head covers…etc)
- Sanitization Material (including hand sanitizer, Lysol wipes, paper towel….etc.)
- Coffee, puzzles, cards, games, female makeup, crafting supplies (for clients recently transitioned to individual units)
- Food (MUST be prepared in a food serving facility, individually packaged, and dated)
- Towels (new only)
- Gift cards (Walmart, Tim Hortons, Save on Foods, Safeway….etc.)
We are unable to do pick-ups or accept any goods such as appliances and household items. We encourage you to contact other agencies that are able to assist you with these goods.
Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
Updated due to Covid-19 concerns
All daily, weekly, and monthly volunteer activities have been suspended due to the novel coronavirus that has caused cancellations in many city and provincial services. Alpha House continues to operate vital services for vulnerable individuals. Please see http://alphahousecalgary.com/alpha-houses-covid-19-response/ for an updated version of Alpha House’s response. Thank you for your ongoing support.
Alpha House is active on social media, our blog, and through our quarterly newsletters. We would love to keep you informed and up-to-date on our community and in-house events, sector news, and everything relevant to Alpha House. Sign up for our newsletter here or follow us on social:
You can also mail contributions to our address, Attn: Financial Coordinator, 203 – 15 Ave S.E., Calgary, Alberta, T2G 1G4. Cheques can be made payable to Calgary Alpha House Society. Tax deduction receipts will be sent to you in response by mail.