Updated due to covid-19 concerns
- Individually packaged snacks (Granola Bars, Jerky, Chips, Peanuts…etc.)
- Games/activities for clients (puzzles, board games, deck of cards….etc.)
- New Socks
- New Underwear (all genders and sizes)
- Disposable cups, bowls, and utensils
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, isolation gowns, shoe covers, head covers…etc)
- New Towels
- Gift cards (Walmart, Tim Hortons, Save on Foods, Safeway….etc.)
If you would like to purchase something from our Amazon Wish List, you can do so here:
Please contact 403 478 0387 if you have any questions. If you are dropping off a donation at the Shelter, you can let us know and we will meet you outside to collect your items. If you are shipping new goods, you can use our Shelter address: 203 15 Ave SE Calgary, AB T2G 1G4.
Updated due to Covid-19 concerns
All daily, weekly, and monthly volunteer activities have been suspended due to the novel coronavirus that has caused cancellations in many city and provincial services. Alpha House continues to operate vital services for vulnerable individuals. Please see https://alphahousecalgary.com/alpha-houses-covid-19-response/ for an updated version of Alpha House’s response. Thank you for your ongoing support.
Alpha House is active on social media, our blog, and through our quarterly newsletters. We would love to keep you informed and up-to-date on our community and in-house events, sector news, and everything relevant to Alpha House. Sign up for our newsletter here or follow us on social:
You can also mail contributions to our address, Attn: Financial Coordinator, 203 – 15 Ave S.E., Calgary, Alberta, T2G 1G4. Cheques can be made payable to Calgary Alpha House Society. Tax deduction receipts will be sent to you in response by mail.