Through supportive and sustainable housing
, women made vulnerable by homelessness, addiction and past traumas will have the chance to establish positive relationships, rebuild their self-confidence and look toward a brighter future.
You can give a woman hope for a better future. To learn more, click here.
Alpha House is a proud partner in the RESOLVE campaign. RESOLVE is a partnership of 9 established, experienced and respected Calgary social service agencies that have come together, along with government, with a single one-time goal: create affordable rental housing, with supports, for up to 3,000 vulnerable and homeless Calgarians.
Thank you to our women’s building partners:
- Alberta Government
- Alan & Shelly Norris – The Norris Family Foundation
- ALSA Road Construction
- Anthem Properties Group Ltd.
- ATB Financial
- ATB – Emerging Leaders Network
- BMO Financial Group
- BILD Calgary Region
- Calgary Homeless Foundation
- Canadian Natural
- Dr. Lori Egger and Steve Laut
- RSA Canada
- Government of Alberta
- Greene Family Charitable Foundation
- Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- Robert & Candece Chaisson
- Wawanessa Insurance